2 1/2 cups organic plain flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons organic sugar
3 x organic eggs, separated
1 1/2 cups organic milk
125g organic butter melted
Organic strawberries chopped
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
- Stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre and add egg yolks, milk and butter, gradually stir into the flour mixture.
- Beat mixture into a smooth batter.
- Wish egg whites until stiff and fold into the batter.
- Use 1/2 cup of batter for each waffle.
Cook in a waffle maker or waffle iron. I use the Breville waffle maker.